Color Obsession: Tangerine

You could start with just little accents of tangerine... 

Or you could go wild and wear tangerine all over...
Personally, I'm for putting tangerine on centerstage, but with some accompanying neutrals...
Sure, tangerine with tan or white. That's easy. But I never thought tangerine would go so well with those baby blues. My absolute favorite though is this Zara ensemble with the black, gray and cream animal print pants!
 Heading off to Zara now for this outfit!

Chloe Resort 2012 photos from Vogue, Zara photos from everythingfab and Zara, Tory Burch SS2011 photos from everythingfab, photo with orange hat & the slightly-sheer wide-leg pants I love is from becausei'maddicted, home photos from frommetoyou, nursery photo might have been from Martha Stewart (but I'm not sure. Sorry.).

Comments

Popular Posts