it's always sunny in the Philippines!


Seriously. It's always sunny in the Philippines! Even when we are in a state of calamity because of flooding from these torrential rains. I love that the sunny disposition of Pinoys does not ever waver.


I guess it's perfect that the sun is part of the Philippine flag. And while Philippine History classes teach very different meanings to this symbol, I think they should add our sunny disposition to the list! It's no wonder we wait with smiles and good spirits until the sun rises again on Manila.


It warms my heart to hear about these nice words an American said about the Filipino people.


Aren't you proud to be Pinoy?

Photos from my Facebook news feed.

Click here for a post on how you can help out and show that Filipino spirit.

Comments

Popular Posts