Today, I am loving...


Today, I am captivated... by these tunnels. I'm not exactly sure what it is about these tunnel of trees that I am so drawn to. Perhaps it is the beauty of the fall colors creating a roof above.


I like the idea of passing through this canopy of trees.


Or through this manmade tunnel.


And how lucky am I to find this tunnel with a VW Kombi passing through? Because as you know from here, I have this thing for VW Campers.


This one looks more like an archway that ends where a canopy of trees begins. There's something so ethereal, yet comforting about it. 


As I imagine myself walking through it, I kind of feel safe, like the tunnel of bricks & branches are cocooning me. Today, I am loving... these tunnels of trees & bricks. I hope this summer's roadtrips will lead me to such captivating tunnels.

Photos from annnniegirl and acupofjo.

Click here for previous posts from the Today, I am loving... series.

Comments

Popular Posts