Color Obsession: seafoam green


I am loving the seafoam green in this year's Spring collections. Particularly these Zara pieces...


And even these from Tibi...


I wouldn't have thought of pairing this pastel green with black, but this Dior looks fabulous with the black belt - on the runway and on Michelle Williams! Gives the soft pastel an edge...


The truth is, I was first attracted to seafoam green when I saw Celine's window display with this (they call it almond) green box bag.


I usually love a pop of color so typically, I'd be attracted to the orange (they call it poppy) & pink (called hibiscus) ones. But for some reason, the pastel green Celine box bag just drew me in. Loooove!

And then I started seeing this green everywhere. On shoes...


On macarons...


Even on carousel horses' hair...


And bikes!


Ooohh, I just love, love, love the colors of Spring!

Photos from garancedore, here, here, here, here, Celine and annnniegirl. 

Click here for previous posts from the Color Obsession series.

Comments

Popular Posts