Color Obsession: seafoam green


I am loving the seafoam green in this year's Spring collections. Particularly these Zara pieces...


And even these from Tibi...


I wouldn't have thought of pairing this pastel green with black, but this Dior looks fabulous with the black belt - on the runway and on Michelle Williams! Gives the soft pastel an edge...


The truth is, I was first attracted to seafoam green when I saw Celine's window display with this (they call it almond) green box bag.


I usually love a pop of color so typically, I'd be attracted to the orange (they call it poppy) & pink (called hibiscus) ones. But for some reason, the pastel green Celine box bag just drew me in. Loooove!

And then I started seeing this green everywhere. On shoes...


On macarons...


Even on carousel horses' hair...


And bikes!


Ooohh, I just love, love, love the colors of Spring!

Photos from garancedorehere, here, here, here, Celine and annnniegirl. 

Click here for previous posts from the Color Obsession series.

Comments

Popular Posts