Noah says...


We watched The Avengers this weekend and although I was laughing out loud throughout the movie, it was Noah that got me ROTFL. 

The moviehouse was packed so the seats we got were in 2 rows. He sat behind me and I heard him laughing out loud during Ironman's "Shakespeare in the park" jab at Thor.

So later, I asked him if he knew who Shakespeare was. And he answered, "All I know is Britney Spears."

If I were drinking tea like Jane Foster & Black Widow here, I'd probably have spat it out!


I wonder if Natalie Portman got paid for a mere photo cameo? If not, then I wonder why they didn't just limit Gwyneth Paltrow's role to a photo?


She must cost a lot. After all, she's not only Pepper Potts, she also won an Oscar for Shakespeare in Love.

Not Shakespeare, just Britney Spears! Hysterical!

Photos from annnniegirl.

Click here for previous posts from the Noah Says series.

Comments

Popular Posts