Today, I am loving...

... the symmetry,

the repetition,

the consistency,

and the organization,

in these photos.

They remind me that it's okay to be O.C.!

For all time O.C.-ness, follow ocmominmanila.com.
And to the most O.C. person I know (ocmominmanila), congratulations on another baby girl (repetition)! May N be as adorable as M (consistency), may you recover quickly & easily so you can get back to a balanced life of motherhood and womanhood (symmetry), and may the little cub's hours be far from odd so you can keep the organization (and 9pm bedtime) in your O.C. life...

Notice how a lot of it was incredibly contrived but my own O.C.-ness kept me going so I could fit in all 4 O.C. ideas into this special shout-out to ocmom? Like I said, it's okay to be O.C.!

Comments

  1. Awww, thanks J =) And yes, I am amazed how you tied your parting dedication back to your theme =) A true marketeer indeed.

    I also wish I culd go back to my 9pm bedtime routine. It hasn't happened in the last 4 years unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ocmom Hahaha, pilit na pilit! Tama ba kasing 3 of my closest friends gave birth in the span of 5 months?! How many new baby posts can I have naman kasi?! Hope you're recovering well and enjoying N!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts