Noah says...


Sadly, the weather this week tends to lead to sick kids. Here's a snippet of a conversation I had with Noah when he was sick 2 years ago.

Me: "Noah, please drink your medicine so your fever will go away na."
Noah: "Where willet go?"
Me: "... Please! So your fever will go down."
Noah: "Willet go to my feet?"

More recently, when I got home from work on a day Noah had to skip school because he was coughing, I asked him if he was feeling better. Noah said he was feeling worse so I asked how he knew it was worse. "Because my cough is louder."

And another time, when I asked him how he was feeling, he answered, "I feel kawawa (woeful)." Awww, don't you moms just hate it when your kids are sick?

Hope the storm isn't causing sickness in your family! Stay safe!

Photo from here.

Click here for previous posts from the Noah Says series.


Comments

Popular Posts