Santa & I are on vake!


Remember my post here about a website that churned out a personal video last Christmas of Santa greeting Noah? On a whim, I went back to the site recently. I was curious if they had similar non-Christmas apps Noah would like.

But turns out, it is a purely Christmas-season website. And Santa is still on vacation! I found the photo of a beautiful beach with Santa's hat hanging on a chair totally amusing!

Incidentally, I'm going on a vake too. I'm not going to the beach like Santa, but I will be filling up my belly - possibly to the level of Santa's round belly that jiggles like a bowl full of jelly. Thankfully, it's only a short food-trip vake. Back next week!

Photo from here.

Click here and here for previous posts on some food-trip travels.

Comments

Popular Posts