drawing art


I know I usually feature non-traditional art. But this video of traditional drawing with a Faber Castell pen is just too amazing! The man in the video draws without even lifting his pen and creates a masterpiece by simply drawing in circles.


I have no idea if it is real: if it was just a camera trick. But these next ones are definitely real, no tricks - made with just a pencil & paper. 7-year-old Noah's drawings from the past 2 months...


This next one was inspired by my Herbie sighting here.


By the 2nd movie on a Muppets marathon Saturday on Fox Family Movies, came this drawing of Kermit. He didn't finish it though, because he wasn't very happy with it. And I have no idea why...


While watching Pooh on Disney Junior (another one he didn't think was perfect enough to finish)...


And another of many Woody drawings over the years by this avid Toy Story fan...


Finally, his Lego Harry Potter drawing that blew me away...


Is it obvious Noah beats me at Pictionary and Draw Something all the time? Unfortunately, I never thought of taking a snapshot of his Draw Something masterpieces. Unlike these people's unbelievable Draw Something drawings here.

Photos are my own, edited with a border via pixlrand from here .

Click here for previous posts from the Art series. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts