Whimsical Wednesday!


It's the middle of the workweek once again. Time to inject some color & creativity into your workplace. I love this idea of coloring outdoor tiles with chalk.


Primarily because I don't draw very well. If I were armed with colored chalk, it will probably take me several minutes just thinking of something my meager drawing skills could produce. With the defined shape of the tiles, all I need to do is pick up a chalk and color! Instantly, I would be able to inject color & creativity into my day.


This would be a fun weekend activity for a playdate. I love that it would work for any age - from 2 to 92 - because it's simply coloring in the shapes on the ground.


And voila! Isn't the end result so colorful & pretty?


So go ahead. Pull out some colored markers. And color in between the lines of your work notebook and create a pretty striped pattern. This color & creativity will surely recharge your brain (and spirits!) for the rest of the workweek ahead!

Have a whimsical Wednesday! And maybe even a whimsical weekend with your kids with this chalk floors idea!

Photos from nyctaughtme.

Click here for previous posts from the Whimsical Wednesday series.

Comments

Popular Posts