my pretend closet: khaki coat


The khaki coat has been haunting me these past few weeks. My first sighting was on a chic little girl on the Hongkong MTR last weekend.

Then while shopping in Zara after hopping off the MTR, I spotted this khaki trench in the kids section...


Then Manila Fashion Observer's Christine Dychiao lured me into the khaki coat obsession with this half-sleeved coat with a stylish oversized collar. I love how effortlessly smart this look is.


I think the half-sleeves make it perfect for Manila. After all, it's not like we get cold Hongkong weather here.

It's from this New York brand called Hatch made for women who are expecting or not. So they're perfect for during and even before & after pregnancy. And since I'm at my fattest these days (see related posts here), its swing silhouette can hide my bulges. :)


Actually, am loving it in every color. Even in this olive green...


Ooohh, I wish these Hatch coats were in my non-pretend closet!


Click here for previous posts from the My Pretend Closet series.   

Comments

Popular Posts