Color Obsession: purple & yellow


I am totally loving the colors of Spring 2012! This particular one is from Madewell's lookbook. And while I'm not sure I am bold enough to wear a purple top & yellow pants together, the combination is certainly catching my eye.


Though the turquoise & spring green are looking lovely too, am really referring to this lady's purple & yellow nail polish.


This - even though I can't even see the dress - I find really sexy.


And here they are again in the 3.1 Phillip Lim Spring 2012 Collection - this time, a pale lemon yellow with lavender.


And again in J.Crew's Collection - with a pale lavender purse & a marigold skirt.


Ooohh, I am so excited to start wearing these Spring colors!

Photos from Madewell, annnniegirl, vogue and here.

Click here for previous posts from the Color Obsession series.

Comments

Popular Posts