Today, I am loving...


The kids are back in school so my new year officially begins today. Am back to "work" on my errands & projects today. The date & days of the week are again important to note unlike during the Christmas break when it really didn't matter what day it was (it just seemed to be one loooong happy weekend!).

So today, I am loving... these free 2013-calendar printables! Just click on the colored links below...

Love the cheerful colors of the letters of each month, especially against the gray typography of the spelled-out 2013 of The Tomkat Studio.


These polka dot calendars from The Twinery are pretty too!


You can even download them in a mini-calendar size!


Here's a gray & yellow (remember this combo from here?) full-year calendar from L@u's Notebook.


Notice the washi tape holding up the calendar? :)


Here's a whimsical option from The Ink Nest.


If you adore owls, try this one from My Owl Barn


You can customize your calendar with artworks of owls from many different artists.


My favorite of all is this candy-themed mini-calendar from Eat Drink ChicOf all the printable calendars in this post, I chose this set and had it printed at Kameraworld for PhP7.75 per sheet (you just need to convert the pdf file into jpg).


Am not really sure what I will use it for (Perhaps a desk calendar? Eeep! Should I have just printed the other polka dot calendar, the one from The Twinery? But...) I loooove the pretty striped & dotted patterns of this sweet calendar!


Plus, you know how I love candy here & here.




Isn't this the most adorable calendar set?

Today, I am loving... these free 2013-calendar printables all over the web. I am amazed at the generosity of the artists who designed these pretty calendars and made it available to everyone for free

Not all, but most of these, I found via deliciouslyorganized.

Click here for previous posts from the Today, I am loving... series.

Comments

  1. thanks for the links! i'll be downloading some of these cute calendars real soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts