my morning drive


It's been a sad, busy workweek. But my morning drive this week gave me tiny happiness boosters to fuel me throughout my long days at the office.

There were two particular delightful, albeit trivial, conversations on The Morning Rush with Chico, Delamar and Gino that made my day. 

The first was on the idea that it would be great if mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. Now, that would really be great, right?! I love how Gino got excited about the idea of a product called ON (natawa ako dito... opposite of OFF... get it? haha!). If that were true, boy, I'd slather ON all over my tummy! 

The second conversation was on how He-Man had Dora-the-Explorer's haircut. This really cracked me up!

Yes, I just love a delightful morning drive! 

Photo from annnniegirl.

Click here for the down-in-the-dots version of this post - my nighttime drive. Click here for previous posts on fatness.

Comments

Popular Posts