of dots & things

I have a weakness for polka dots. They're playful yet sophisticated (think Carolina Herrera and Audrey Hepburn). I love them on wrapping paper, bed linen and everyday plastic placemats (as opposed to the fancy ones for when I have guests over). Maybe on an umbrella or on cereal bowls? I haven't quite found a wearable dotted dress (though this one from Kate Spade may just be it). But I have been tempted by dotted lining. Bags, wallets and even coats - with their insides lined with polka dots - absolutely delight me! It's like a playful surprise just for me. And catching a glimpse of peeking polka-dot lining never fails to brighten my day.

This blog is not just about dots. It's about the little things, like polka dots, that make my life incredibly delightful. 

Comments

Popular Posts