Today, I am loving...


... these two Instagram accounts by @mommyshorts. I follow 330 IG accounts so I can't really keep up with my IG feed. Especially these days when I just have a few seconds to spend on Instagram, I end up just checking out these two hilarious accounts. 

@insta2yearold is basically the world, in the eyes of a 2-year-old. 






It has become my daily dose of chuckles for maybe half a year now. 

Then recently, @insta2yearold's mom, @mommyshorts, started @averageparentproblems. 






Also leaves me in stitches!

I don't mind missing a post on the 328 IG accounts I follow (IG Friends, no offense meant!). But I cannot miss a post from these 2 accounts! 

Today, I am loving... the IG posts of @insta2yearold & @averageparentproblems.

Photos are screenshots of @insta2yearold & @averageparentproblems' IG posts.

Click here for the down-in-the-dots version of this post. Click here for previous posts from the Today, I am loving... series. 

Comments

Popular Posts