Mommy Mondays: The-Day-Before-Their-Birthday Photo


I loved this scrapbook idea of listing the things your child loves at every age.


So I scrap-lifted it. I took a photo of Noah the day before his 9th birthday - his last day as an 8-year-old.


It was nice recounting the things he loved that whole year. Made me more melancholic about him turning a year older (and further and further away from his babyhood... sniff.), but it made me smile at the happy memories of the year that was.

Took a photo of him again the day before he turned 10.



I wish I started this ritual years earlier. Would love to flip through a book of these Day-Before-His-Birthday pages to see how Noah's interests change or remain the same (Lego minifigures as you can see here) and how he looks year after year. Hope he lets me do this for a few more years so I can have such a Memory Book of my Noah.

Photos are my own and from Playtime Break.

Can't find the link to Playtime Break anymore. But here's where I first posted about this scrapbook idea from Playtime Break.

Click here for previous posts from the Mommy Mondays series.

Comments

Popular Posts