Today, I am loving...


Remember Jo's Starbucks cup doodles here? I'm not sure if she ever did get her doodles on a Starbucks Christmas cup, but she has published this best-selling, out-of-stock-on-Amazon grown-up's coloring book!


I absolutely looooove it! I've always loved coloring. But I haven't really done it in ages. This grown-up's coloring book got me to borrow my kids' Colleen and Faber-Castell colored pencils and start coloring again.


And it has been so therapeutic! It has proven to be a creative outlet - a colorful way to de-stress at the end of a workday.


It has also given me something new to do with the kids. Isabella worked on page 1...


... while I worked on page 2.


Noah and I also got creative together one Saturday. Sharing colored pencils, he worked on a Malang-copy for me while I did some coloring by his side. 


Today, I am totally loving... my grown-up's coloring book!

Photos are all my own.

Click here for previous posts from the Today, I am loving... series.

Comments

Popular Posts