Today, I am loving...


Today, I am loving... my new Matroyshka doll Havaianas.

I have always been drawn to Matroyshka dolls.


I love matroyshka dolls as a print on wrapping paper, notebooks or pouches.


I'd like a set to prettify a bookshelf because I realize I don't own a set of these nesting dolls!


These dolls from Demi Moore's Harper's Bazaar shoot kind of creep me out. I guess I prefer that they're tiny.


Maybe that's why I am loving my Matroyshka doll Havaianas... This tiny Matroyshka doll embellishment was what made purchasing slippers during the -ber months irresistible!


And while I felt I would get more wear out of the navy or the bronze, I chose the sugar coral color because they made my feet look pretty!


Today, I am loving... my sugar coral Matroyshka doll Havaiannas slippers.

Photos from here, here, here, here, jcrewing and happythings.

Click here for previous posts from the Today, I am loving... series.

Comments

Popular Posts