Simple Trick: Gas Tank Arrow


Are you one of those drivers that frantically look through their side mirrors upon arriving at a gasoline station hoping for any indication of which side your car's gas tank is on?

Because of the number coding rule in Manila, we switch cars among ourselves within the family. So I can never remember which side the gas tank is on for each car. 

So when I get to the gasoline station, I search my side mirrors in a frenzy for a glimpse of the gas door so I know which side of the gas pump to park. I find myself doing this every time even though I never ever see which side the gas door is on by desperately looking through my side mirrors. 

As I did that recently while Noah was in the car, he mentioned, so matter-of-factly, "You do know there's a sign on your dashboard that tells you where the gas door is, right?"


Naturally, my jaw dropped when I saw the arrow on my fuel gauge, reached down to pull the gas door lever and saw via my right side mirror that the gas tank was indeed on the right side of the car!


So in case you are like me who, for years, has been cluelessly in a panic upon arriving at a gas station, I am sharing this simple trick with you. Now, you can also calmly drive up to the correct side of the gas pump by just looking at the arrow beside the gas pump icon on your fuel gauge.

Photos are from annniegirlhere and here.

Click here for previous posts from the Simple Trick series.

Comments

  1. Okay then...

    This might sound really creepy, maybe even a little "out there..."

    HOW would you like it if you could simply hit "PLAY" and listen to a short, "miracle tone"...

    And miraculously attract MORE MONEY to your LIFE?

    And I'm really talking about BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!

    Do you think it's too EASY? Think this couldn't possibly be for REAL?

    Well then, I'll be the one to tell you the news.

    Sometimes the greatest blessings in life are also the EASIEST!

    In fact, I'm going to PROVE it to you by allowing you to PLAY a REAL "miracle money-magnet tone" I've produced...

    YOU simply push "PLAY" and watch how money starts piling up around you.. starting almost INSTANTLY..

    TAP here now to play this wonderful "Miracle Money Sound Frequency" as my gift to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts